The man who won NYCC 2014.
Photo taken with cosplayer’s permission
This makes me happy…
Dying of laughter.
I’M NOT ASHAMED.
i think we found the opposite of nash greir
Orphan Black’s Toronto locations (Google Street View):
- Beth’s house: 32 Mariner Terrace
- Beth’s Police Station: King Street East and Virgin Place
- Felix’s Loft: 485 Queen Street West
- Alley behind Felix’s loft: McDougall Lane (near Spadina Avenue and Queen St.)
- Katja’s Carlsborough hotel: Thompson hotel (550 Wellington St W)
- Helena and Sarah’s lunch date: Jim’s Restaurant (897 Queen Street East)
- Bobby’s Bar: The Cameron House (408 Queen Street West)
- Mrs. S house: 156 Morse St.
- Alison’s House: 35 Harper Hill Road, Markham, Ontario
- Cosima’s House: 96 St. Joseph (University of Toronto Campus)
- Cosima and Delphine running scene’s alley: St. Michael’s College (University of Toronto Campus)
- Rachel’s office - building exterior: Bay-Adelaide Centre (333 Bay St)
- Paul’s yellow bridge season 2: Puente de la Luz
- Sarah’s steal bridge and skateboard park: 28 Bathurst St.
- Sarah’s restaurant hideout S2: Bus Terminal Restaurant (1606 Danforth Ave)
- Alison’s Community Theater exterior: Jubilee United Church (40 Underhill Dr)
- Dyad Institute exterior: Bridgepoint Health Hospital (14 St Matthews Rd)
- Green Acres Motel: 1303 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga, ON
- Cold River Institute: Streetsville United Church
- Ethan’s house: 13 Minto St.